Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Dreams

Every Wednesday, one of the Paparazzi groups I'm in, Frank Divas (they are a few sponsors up from my sponsor and are very successful in the company) holds a training call. Everyone can call in and listen. It's a muted call, so I can put the phone on speaker and do house work and even babysit, without anyone ever hearing all the clanging and kid noises, it's great! Last week, our weekly challenge was to create a dream board and then post it on the group page, as well as email it to them. I was only going to put the two reasons I started Paparazzi on my board - to have dog show money, and also have a little extra for my trips this summer. During the call, however, they said dream big! If you dream it, it has the potential to come true. So, I just put some of my dreams on there. Yes, they are very far away and I don't know if I'll ever make Paparazzi a career that can actually help pay for all these dreams, but it was fun, and inspiring, to put them down. I am posting what my board looks like below. This week's challenge is to tell our story of why we joined Paparazzi. I'll share that next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment