Thursday, May 16, 2013

Catching Up

Sorry I've been MIA for the past several weeks! It's been busy around here between getting my website up and going, craft fairs and just normal life things. My website went live just a few days after my last post on here. You can now purchase any of my inventory directly from me by visiting me at: www.fabulous4five.com. I am so excited to have my own domain name! I've already made a sale too!

The last two weekends I had a booth at some craft fairs. They were both good and bad. The bad was that I spent a lot of money to have plenty of inventory, spent money on a booth, and there was hardly anyone at the first one and not half the number we were expecting at the second one. The good things though were that I still sold more than what I paid for my booths, I met some amazing people, and I booked at least two parties from it! I have decided I might do one or two craft fairs a year, but stick to parties as they are much less work, shorter, and I sell lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment