Friday, March 15, 2013

This is the Life



Yesterday hit the two week mark of when my first inventory arrived. Yesterday, I not only made back what I had spent in all the start-up fees, but made an additional $100 on top of that! I had only had my newest inventory open for sale 4 hours yesterday and sold $152 worth of jewelry!! This just keeps on amazing me! I'm getting close to actually making real profit and that includes all the orders I've placed along with throwing my launch party. It's been so fun and exciting! It helps that I love all the products too and I'm so glad others do as well! I sold two more items tonight and six more items will be picked up in a few days.

A week from tomorrow I will be heading down to Salt Lake for the Empower Me Pink tour! I'm excited to meet up with my sponsor/consultant and meet the others in the teams I'm a part of. I really can't wait to learn first hand about more ways I can make my business a success!

I would love to host a party for you (Mother's Day is coming up, would be a great time for people to buy pretty things) or even talk to you about joining my Paparazzi team.

No comments:

Post a Comment